- 7-Day Swing Dance Cruise To Alaska
- July 25 – August 1, 2015
- The Cruise departs from the Port of Seattle, Washington.
- Why not?
- We decided a cruise to Alaska would be a fun way to follow up our July 16th Burrito Project. We can relax and get to know one another in a fun and friendly environment. This cruise will also feature Swing Dance Lessons as well as social dancing on the ship with your fellow Burrito Project friends.
- What if you’ve never danced before?
- The dance lessons will be for the beginner as well as for the intermediate/advanced dancer.
- A portion of each passenger fare will be donated to the Burrito Project when booked through our supporter: www.SeaSwingSensation.net
- WHAT IS A SWING DANCE CRUISE?
- The Sea Swing Sensation is an annual cruise event catering to swing dance enthusiasts. It takes place on a cruise line. This event will be held on the Carnival Inspiration. We have dance class workshops during our “days at sea” catering to different skill levels in addition to all of the amenities provided by the cruise ship.
- Do you need to know how to dance to attend the Swing Dance Cruise?
- No, there are classes on the ship included with your Cruise Fare and Dance Fee.
- CAN I FIND A CHEAPER PRICE ONLINE?
- Sea Swing Sensation provides AMAZING Customer Service and will provide the BEST price available. REMEMBER that this price ALSO includes a Dance Fee which covers the price of the instruction as well as access to Private Rooms for the group class instruction specifically for our group.
*Prices and availability are subject to change without notice!
Space is limited! Prices go up 12/10/15
Lock in your price & Reserve your cabin today!
Please, make sure to let Brenda know you are part of The Burrito Project. Thank you!