We decided to compile all of our videos in one place. We hope this makes it easier to learn about The Burrito Project and for you to easily spread the message.
Thank you for watching.
The Burrito Project – Los Angeles / South Pasadena
- September 2017 – Jo Kwon with KCSB2 & KCAL9 Visits The Burrito Project. (1:48)
- October 6, 2017 – Humberto Guida from LatiNation visits The Burrito Project. (4:25)
- January 21, 2016 – Pamela Calore and 3 students from the Art Institute of California San Diego visit The Burrito Project to document the day with us.
- March 2016 – People Magazine Thursday’s Hero of the Week (2:57)
- September 2015 – TheMaking.org interviews Alan Pinel on starting a burrito project. (1:28)
- July 2015 – NBC Today.com joins The Burrito Project for a night of service. (3:07)
- December 2013 – Beatrice Verhoeven, joined us when she was a Journalism student at the University of Southern California to help share The Burrito Project message. (2:31)
- January 2011 – LAForward.org visits The Burrito Project in South Pasadena (4:38)
Here’s a compilation of the 4 videos listed above.